The Farmhouse

Friday, November 22, 2013

Of Blogs and Bladders

Well it had to happen, something has broken in The Farmhouse.  On Wednesday I was handed the news - uh, Miss your bladder has a hole in it and the whole thing is water logged.  Say what? My bladder is just fine, thank you.  No, no the bladder in your holding tank!  Oh, that's better - I was envisioning getting a years supply of Depends! It seems the tank that hold the water after it is pumped up from the well had some issues and you know what issues means - money! The next day the new tank arrived all shiny and blue and I am happy to report we no longer have bladder issues.

Now on to blogging- please don't think I have stopped blogging just because we moved into the Farmhouse.  I still have much to report on. And don't forget we will be having holiday specials, too!  I will be putting together a special before and after blog for your holiday entertainment :)  Also, now that we are "grandparents" I will also muse about my new "grandson" Fletcher.  The poor baby had a fever this week and is on antibiotics :(  I could barely sleep worrying about him.

I borrowed Josh's fancy camera and took some outside shots of the homestead.  We had Cousin Mike's company, Detailz come out and wash down the siding as it was quite dirty from construction. Cliff also scrubbed the screened in porch.
 
Ok - I have been trying to upload photos for an hour and the site is not cooperating!  I will sign off and try again later.  So sorry I was excited to try out the new camera.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment