The Farmhouse

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Moving Forward

Tomorrow is the big day.  We are finally moving in! We are schedule to meet the movers at 4 o'clock and put our furniture into the appropriate rooms. I am exhausted just thinking about it!
We were not able to go into the house this weekend as the floors were being done.  The final coat of poly was applied today and I peaked in the window to see it.  It looks beautiful, the floors will never look this good again.  Cliff spent the morning putting grass seed down where there is mud.  A friend came on Saturday and bought the Cozy Room sleeper, and Cliff and I went and bought a new one.  Jennifer Convertibles sells sofas that actually come disassembled, so we can get it up the "old house" stairway.
 
Today I took my friends who are hosting us to watch the Mt. Carmel Hounds opening hunt.  They had never seen a Foxhunt and I thought they would enjoy seeing the spectacle.
I love riding, but I am a tad bit chicken to try foxhunting.  My riding friends do hunt and I love hearing about it and watching from the ground.
What could be more beautiful?
The hounds, the horses and the fox.
How cute is this? If you are interested in Foxhunting I highly recommend watching one of the local hunts, believe it or not we have 4 hunts in our area!
I will have much to report this week on the Farmhouse.  I hope I find my camera charger when I start opening boxes or I won't have any pictures to show.  I am ready to go home.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment