The Farmhouse

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Walls!

I can't express the thrill I felt when I saw a wall today.  An actual wall!  This really is going to happen.  There is going to be an addition to The Farmhouse.


Not only is there this wall, but there is also this wall.


This will be the new kitchen and this is the window over the sink.
Here is Cliff pretending to wash his hands in the new kitchen.


Do we know how to have fun or what? The excitement is palpable :)

Today I took my friend Kathy for a tour of the new digs.  Thankfully this girl has vision because a lesser person would run screaming down the road saying, "you guy's are nuts!"  Like I said before we are in The Ugly Duckling Phase.

Here is the demolished master bath. 
 Ahh I can just imagine soaking in my new tub.

60" Allistar Freestanding Acrylic Tub on Plinth

It has been brought to my attention that the photo of the cookies I made for the guy's was less than appetizing.  In fact I believe the word turd was thrown around.  Well I have to say I do agree - this looks gross:


After much discussion it has been decided that all future food photos will be done by my own personal food stylist. For now I will keep her identity private, but she assures me all future posts will look like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment