The Farmhouse

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Shocking News!


Before I begin reporting on the Farmhouse I have some shocking news to report.  This has nothing to do with renovating an old house, but newsworthy nonetheless.  While watching CNN the other day I was shocked to learn that Captain Crunch has eyebrows on his hat! Not on his face, but on his hat!! I know - take a deep breath - it is overwhelming.  And I have proof:

While you are digesting this news, I have more.  He isn't even a REAL 
Captain.  You see a REAL Captain wears 2 silver bars, this clown doesn't even have one bar.  I guess the fact that he goes by Cap'n instead of Captain makes it OK. WOW!

Now back to our original programming:

The foundation has been poured and ready for framing.


Wes decided to add dirt to change the grade around the front of the house.


Cliff and I did some clean up after the storms.


That's all for now, but please calm down about the Captain, oh, sorry Cap'n!  These scandals seem to be forgotten quickly.  The next thing we will hear is that Count Chockula isn't even a Count.

No comments:

Post a Comment