The Farmhouse

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Great Finds


Today we went to Southern Sales Services.  A gem of a place in Halethorpe. 


Our conrtactor told us about it.  They hold an auction once a month and sell surplus building materials and plumbing fixtures as well as doors, vanities, windows, lighting fixtures and you name it.  All at great prices!  They also have a showroom where you can buy things right off the floor any day.
Here is what we bought today:
 

Brand new Eljer toilet and pedestal sink- grand total-$150.00!

Cliff is eyeing a beautiful mahogany front door. I am eyeing the marble tile!

Construction is rolling along.  The footings have been poured.
 

Next step is the foundation.
On another note we still have not sold our house!! I am willing to bury the St. Joseph statue if anyone know where I can get my hands on one. If you have one that worked for you I will pay top dollar!

No comments:

Post a Comment