The Farmhouse

Monday, June 24, 2013

A Few Things I Will Miss


I think we are ready to downsize and leave this large contemporary house behind.  This is the only house I have lived in as a married woman.  My father built this house for us and we have years and years of memories made in this house.  Today I thought about the things I will miss about this house.  Surprisingly the things I love the most are outside. I do love my kitchen, but I am replicating it in the new house.  Here are a few things I will miss:


The Arbor with it's beautiful Vine. I bought this for Cliff's birthday
one year.


This magnificent Hydrangea. It is LUSCIOUS! 


My neighbor John's grapevines. I love to snag a few grapes while
walking Bella. These are delicious and so juicy.


My 5 minute ride to Starbucks. It will take me 10 minutes from the new place.


Our pool. Ha ha - just seeing if you are paying attention!

Things are rolling along at the Farmhouse. The outside wire was buried, the foundation was parged and waterproofed and they started tearing down the stone wall inside.


We met with Wes to discuss exciting things like windows and doors.  Stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment