The Farmhouse

Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Holidays From The Farmhouse

I want to say Happy Holidays to all who stop by my little blog to catch up on  Farmhouse goings on.


Bella also wishes you good tidings.

As well as her equine sister, Kitty.

Even though we don't technically celebrate Christmas, we do love to participate in the merriment!  I had fun making cookies for Cliff's customers and wrapping them in these adorable bags.


I found these bags at TJ Max from Martha Stewart Crafts.  I also found great little treat boxes that I filled for the girls at the barn. I love finding these interesting ways to wrap my cookies.  And speaking of crafts I made artwork out of my mom's antique hankies.  I selected my favorite ones and mounted them in shadow boxes.


I hung these in the master bathroom.  I have oodles and oodles of hankies that I just can't part with!
Today Floors, Etc. installed the carpet runner on the steps going upstairs.  Yea!!

They also made a small runner for the steps in our bedroom and an area rug that covers the trap door for the basement.  One day soon I will give you a tour of our secret gem - the cellar.

I feel so much better now that the stairs are covered.  I really worried that either Cliff or Bella would take a tumble! I walk down like an old lady :)

I want to wish everyone a Peaceful and Happy Holiday.  Enjoy every minute.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment