The Farmhouse

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Dear Abbey

Dear Abbey,
     I normally reserve this space for blogging about my Farmhouse, but something very troubling has occurred and I do need advise.  A friend of mine, let's call her Kim K., has recently gotten engaged.  Now normally one would be very excited about such news, but I am in a quandary.  You see this is Kim's 3rd engagement and I am growing weary of buying her gifts and throwing her showers, etc. To top it off she just had a baby!  Don't worry this baby is from her #3 intended.  I do feel a tad bit sorry for her because her engagement ring is only 15 karats and her last engagement ring was 16, so obviously there are some money issues.  What would you suggest as a good gift. I am having trouble Keeping Up!
Signed,
A Little Behind

Now Back To Our Original Programming:
I picked up my seat cushions from the upholsterer and they look wonderful.
The walkway and patio are completed.
Here is the gate for the front. Isn't it cute?
Dave installed the vanity in the hall bath today.
Here is the vanity for our master bath.  Rock Tops is coming tomorrow to template for the top.
The crew was busy building our closet.
I was very frustrated the painters did not show up today.  Come on guys!!
Most of the painting upstairs is completed and the floors are done.
This is Cliff's office.
Dave started setting the cabinets in the mudroom, too.
Hopefully they will start the kitchen tomorrow.
I'll keep you updated.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment