The Farmhouse

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Siding and Such

They have started putting siding on the new part of the house.   So far I like the way it looks.
We tried to match the color and look of the original siding, but chose to go with vinyl siding since it is maintenance free and less moolah!  Cliff has decided that we should paint the trim around the windows to match the rest of the house.  Yesterday we went and taped around the windows and as I write this he is down at the Farmhouse painting. Hey somebody has to stay home and write this blog.
This is the beaded trim on the ceiling of the west porch.  Doesn't it sound grand when I call it that?
Cliff dahling bring me my lemonade on the west porch:)
On the inside the plumbers have finished the rough in work and the HVAC guys are putting in venting and such.  Tomorrow we meet with the electrician to decide where the lighting should go.
We actually have a settlement date for this house and it looks like we should be moving in in about 6 weeks.
Wes - you better hurry up.  I plan on making Oatmeal Raisin cookies later as incentive.
In other exciting news grass is starting to grow!  Look closely and you can see little sproutlets coming up.
On an unrelated topic I had a very scary morning yesterday.  I woke to two very menacing eyes and a maniacal smile looking right at me.  Not two inches from my face.  Was I dreaming?
Bella's "baby".  I know it does not look frightening, but try waking up to this in your face!
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of
    the post I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!


    Feel free to visit my web-site ... remodeling contractors, ,

    ReplyDelete